1. Who can study in Bielska Wyższa Szkoła im. J. Tyszkiewicza?
If you are an Erasmus student and your school has signed the bileteral agreement with us, you are welcome to study in BWS.
If you are a Polish – speaking student from the European Union, it is also possible for you to study in BWS.
In all of the above mentioned cases contact us: email@example.com
2. What kind of courses does the Bielska Wyższa Szkoła im. J. Tyszkiewicza offer to their students?
3. When does the academic year start and when does it finish?
The academic year starts in October and finishes in June.
4. Where do all of the classes take place?
All of the classes are conducted in one building – in the centre of Bielsko – Biała.
5. What languages are taught in BWS?
English is an obligatory foreign language in BWS. There is an opportunity to learn other foreign languages under the condition that an appropriate group (at least 8 students ) is organised. Such classes are extra paid.
6. What are the application deadlines?
- Winter semester: July 15
- Summer semester: December 15
7. Who is an Erasmus Coordinator in BWS im. J. Tyszkiewicza?
Anita Labus, Ph.D.